- Only chambers of commerce or similar organizations may submit an entry. Vendors may NOT submit a communications project on behalf of an organization.
- A chamber is allowed to submit one entry per category. Since there are 5 categories, an ACCE member Chamber may submit a maximum of 5 entries (one for each category).
- Communication pieces and programs must have been completed between November 1, 2010 and October 31, 2011 to be eligible for the 28th Annual ACE competition.
- To qualify for this year’s competition, all entries must be emailed and postmarked by February 24, 2012. Entries postmarked or emailed after this date will not be eligible.
- If an entry is judged incomplete or not eligible upon review, it will be returned to the chamber with the entry fee, minus a $50 processing fee for each returned entry.
- All entry materials become the property of ACCE and will not be returned.