- Asheville Business Blog - Asheville (NC) Area Chamber
- ChamberPost - The U.S. Chamber Blog
- Council of Smaller Enterprises (COSE) Blog
- Dallas Regional Chamber's Blog
- Florida Chamber Blogs
- Greater Boston (MA) Chamber Blog
- Greater Kansas City C/C
- Greater Spokane Incorporated Blog
- HubSpot's Inbound Internet Marketing Blog
- IssuesPA, an initiative of the Pennsylvania Economy League
- Kentucky Chamber Blog
- Maryland Chamber Blog
- Nashville (TN) Chamber Blog
- Salt Lake (UT) Chamber Blog
- Selling in the 21st Century (Membership Sales Blog)
- Stateline.org - State Politics and Policy
- Tacoma-Pierce County Chamber "Live Wire"
- The Avenue - Rethinking Metropolitan America
- The Voice of Business - Greater Lehigh Valley (PA) Chamber Blog
- The Voice of the Lancaster Chamber
- Waukesha County Business Alliance
- Welcome Home - Adirondack (NY) Chamber Blog
Is Your Chamber "Closing the Loop?"
In this YouTube video, WACE President Dave Kilby explains how, in order to excel as the voice of business, it's important for chambers of commerce to report how their elected official voted on key business issues. Click on the image below to view the video.