Don't let the cost of registration prohibit you from accessing best practices, emerging trends, and strategies for success. Apply for a convention scholarship:
The State Executive Association Network (SEAN) is the networking group for leaders of their state chamber executive association. SEANs are charged with providing professional development and support for the chamber executives in their state and region.
If you are a State Executive Association interested in partnering with ACCE to award one scholarship to the ACCE Annual Convention, complete the application for the SEAN scholarship no later than May 20, 2016.
Mike Hauser-Shelia Lee Scholarship
ACCE is pleased to offer two convention scholarships in the names of Mike Hauser and Shelia Lee, leaders of the chamber movement and ACCE, whose contributions remain alive long after their untimely passings. Many thanks to the dozens of donors to these scholarship funds! A total of two scholarships will be awarded to cover the convention's registration cost*.
- Only completed applications received by 5 p.m. EDT on May 20, 2016 will be considered.
- Individuals who have received a scholarship from ACCE in the last two years are not eligible.
- Chamber professionals of all levels and disciplines are encouraged to apply.
- Selection will be based on the most compelling application letter that includes financial need, professional aspirations and organizational benefit of convention attendance. Applications of first-time convention attendees may receive extra attention.
- Applicants from the seven states in which Mike and Shelia worked in chambers are strongly encouraged: California, Oklahoma, Colorado, Iowa, North Dakota, Minnesota, Kansas.
- ACCE Directors and Division advisory board members are not eligible to apply.
* Registration fee does not cover lodging or travel. Transportation to and from the convention, hotel, additional meals, incidentals, etc., are the responsibility of the scholarship winner. Applicants who are not members of ACCE will be asked to pay the difference between member ($879 USD) and non-member ($999 USD) registration price.
Complete the online applications for the Mike Hauser-Shelia Lee Scholarship. Winners will be notified no later than June 10.
Questions? Email Yodit Gebreyes at [email protected]