Membership Development Division
Membership development is a challenging and evolving profession. The Membership Development Division (MDD) is a dynamic resource, providing solutions for your everyday needs, strategies for long term initiatives and a continuing commitment to your professional development. The division:
- serves as content consultants on education programming, including programs offered at ACCE's annual convention.
- publishes a quarterly newsletter of best practices and trends affecting the discipline.
- oversees the Sales Contest Awards, Circle of Champions program, and Lifetime & Million Dollar Circle Awards.
LinkedIn Discussion Groups
If you haven't already registered on LinkedIn, you can do so here: linkedin.com. We have several groups operating, including ACCE-Membership Sales and ACCE-Young Professionals Networking Group.
2016 ACCE Convention
We hope to see many of you in Savannah this year! Click here for the Membership, Revenue, and Events sessions we'll be presenting.
- ACCE Etour - January 2016 Tour of ACCE website
- Chamberpedia (HERO) pages on Membership Management
- Membership Development Division eNewsletters
- Circle of Champions program
- Available 2016 Sales Training Presentation Handouts
- Available 2015 Sales Training Presentation Handouts
- Roundtable Calls
Dynamic Chamber Benchmarking (DCB) - click here for information on how to use this survey platform to access Chamber membership information and statistics, and here to view our September 2015 webinar on DCB for membership professionals.
Join the Membership Development Division!
To inquire about the Membership Development Division, email email@example.com or call (703) 998-0072 with your question. You can also update your profile status online to receive division communications.