To support your interest in participating in an ACCE University ONLINE course, we have compiled answers to the following Frequently Asked Questions. For additional information on ACCE U. or should you have any further questions, please contact John Carlson, Dean of ACCE University Online at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly at 703.998.3536.
Is there a course that you would like see offered? Have a course that you would like to bring to ACCE University ONLINE? Have topic and/or presenter that you would like me to follow up with regarding potentially putting together a course for ACCE University ONLINE? If you said yes, Let ACCE know! Call 703-998-3536 or email email@example.com.
Use our contact form to submit your course request and expect a response in 24-48 hours.
What is ACCE University ONLINE?
ACCE University ONLINE is your one-stop, online, eLearning source for your chamber's professional development needs. Utilizing the latest in eLearning technology, ACCE University ONLINE delivers interactive streaming video and audio programming on chamber related topics that are developed by chamber professionals for chamber professionals.
What is eLearning?
What are the benefits of online elearning courses offered through ACCE University ONLINE?
How do I purchase and/or access my new eCourse from ACCE University ONLINE?
Steps to purchase and access your course on Chamber Essentials on Certificates of Origin:
1. Access ACCE home page at www.acce.org
2. Select “Log in” and enter your username and password to access your “My ACCE” account:
3. From “Programs,” scroll down to “ACCE University Online” and select “Course Catalog”:
4. Select the “Purchase” toggle:
5. Select “Add to cart”:
6. Select “Check Out and Pay”:
7. Confirm your personal information and select “PDF (electronic) document or link to resource ($0.00)
8. Confirm product(s) to be purchased and select “Checkout”:
9. Choose “Payment Type,” provide your credit card number and security code and click on “Submit Payment” to complete your purchase:
10. Congratulations! You are now the proud owner of your first eCourse from ACCE University ONLINE. You will receive a receipt that will be sent to your inbox.
11. To access your course, go back to your home page and select “Update My Info”:
12. Select "Online Products Purchased by Your Employer":
13. Click on “Certificates of Origin e-Course” to launch the course:
14. Select the module of your choice, to pick up from where you left off.
15. You did it! PLEASE call me anytime with any questions regarding your course. My direct line is 703.998.3536
Thank you for participating in our online learning and please let us know what you think!
What is the difference between a webinar and an online course?
A webinar an online seminar, typically delivered live (synchronous) to a virtual audiance. Participatants view an online instructor directed PowerPoint presentation, which typically is recorded and posted for future access. eCourses through ACCE University ONLINE are streaming interactive video and audio content that is pre-recorded and produced, highlighting industry experts on various chamber topics, delivering self-paced online eLearning programming that is available 24/7 - when you want it.
Is there an instructor available to answer questions?
How do I purchase an online eCourse for myself and my chamber?
Once I purchase an online course, how long will my chamber have access to it?
Once you purchase your ACCE University ONLINE eCourse, you will have unlimited access for you and your chamber staff for up to 12 months. After 12 months you can simply repurchase the course for your chamber's staff, accessing relevant content around chamber business issues, learning at your own pace and accessing it any time, when you want it!
What does an e-learning course through ACCE Univeristy ONLINE cost?
I just purchased an online course, now what do I do?
Congratulations! You and your chamber staff now have unlimited access to the course for 12 months, providing unlimited learning and sharing of industry rich content.
Now that you have purchased your eCourse from ACCE University Online, you will receive an email confirmation, which will include a link to your course. By selecting this link it will automatically launch the course for your viewing. Save this link to your favorites and share it with your chamber staff.
To access your course, go back to your home page and select “Update My Info."
1. Logon to ACCE before accessing your new course.
2. Select "Online Products Purchased by Your Employer"
3. Click on “Certificates of Origin e-Course” to launch the course:
4. Select the module of your choice, to pick up from where you left off.
5. You did it - Congratulations!
For questions, please contact John Carlson, Dean, ACCE University ONLINE at firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly at 703-998-3536
When does a class start and end?
The class starts for you when you purchase the course. You can enroll, purchase and access any one of our online eCourses day or night. Courses are self-paced, accessing the content at your pace, easilty being able to come back to pick up where you left off. As long as you have the link to your course, you can access your course from anywhere; at home, at the office, and while you are out on the road from your laptop - 24 hours a day.
What are the system requirements for accessing an online course?
If I have a question about the course who do I contact?