Retirement and Insurance Plans
Do your employees…
- Understand the level of savings needed for retirement?
- Understand their risk tolerance?
- Have access to live education and tools to assist with their retirement planning decisions?
- Have access to a variety of educational topics throughout the entire year?
- Have access to retirement planning guidance at retirement?
If you answer “no” to any of these questions, we know you’ll find value in a brief consultation with Stacey Breslin, ACCE Director of Benefits Services, to discuss new and innovative ideas on how to reach your employees and ensure they are retirement ready. If you’d like to contact Stacey, please call 703-998-3549 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All of the benefits plans are designed to meet the specific needs of chambers and sponsored by ACCE Benefits Trust - a volunteer board composed of chamber executives - who oversee the ACCE Insurance and Retirement Plans and always put the welfare of chambers and their employees first.
- 401(k) / Profit Sharing Plan
An employer sponsored qualified retirement plan designed to help provide for a successful financial future for chamber employees.
- 457(b) / Deferred Compensation Plan
A nonqualified retirement plan designed for chamber executives.
- Group Insurance Plans
ACCE has a new one-stop resource for popular employer sponsored group insurance products such as life, disability, dental, and vision plans. Your employees also have access to voluntary life and individual medical plans.
Please click to view a 45-minute webinar entitled Evaluating Group Benefits. Several presenters will discuss items of consideration when designing an employee benefits offering, with some specific ways that ACCE can assist you.