After receiving a record number of applications for the 2014 Chamber of the Year competition, sponsored by WebLink International, American Chamber of Commerce Executives is pleased to announce this year’s finalists.
- Association of Washington Business
- Boise (ID) Metro Chamber of Commerce
- Commerce Lexington (KY) Incorporated
- Toledo (OH) Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Asheville Area (NC) Chamber of Commerce
- Bowling Green Area (KY) Chamber of Commerce
- Fargo Moorhead West Fargo (ND/MN) Chamber of Commerce
- Hilton Head Island-Bluffton Chamber of Commerce (SC)
- Greater Waco (TX) Chamber
- Greater Cheyenne (WY) Chamber of Commerce
- Greater Springfield (OH) Chamber of Commerce
- McLean County (IL) Chamber of Commerce
- Lake Havasu Area (AZ) Chamber of Commerce
- Putnam County (FL) Chamber of Commerce
Winners of the 2014 Chamber of the Year will be announced at ACCE’s Annual Convention, Aug. 12-15 in Cincinnati.
Chamber of the Year is the nation’s only award recognizing the dual role chambers have in leading businesses and communities. Chambers honored with the Chamber of the Year designation have not only demonstrated organizational strength, but also have made an impact on key community priorities, such as education, transportation, business development and quality of life.
The Chamber of the Year process begins with the Annual Operations Survey. Applicants qualified to compete by completing the survey and meeting thresholds in at least four of six key performance areas including: net revenue, net assets, reserve funds, membership account retention, and membership dollar retention,
ACCE staff and the Chamber of the Year volunteer judging committee determine the competition category for each applicant based on established criteria including: annual revenue, member accounts, service area population, number of businesses in the service area, and restricted revenue as a percentage of total revenue. Applicants are grouped using multiple factors to ensure the fairest competition.
About our Sponsor:
Weblink International, sponsor of the 2014 Chamber of the Year Award, is an industry leading provider of integrated association management software. 40% of the top 50 metro Chambers and 60% of ACCE Chamber of the Year Finalists have chosen WebLink as their technology provider. Learn more at http://www.weblinkinternational.com/