What are Webinars?
A series of live interactive tele-seminars that you can join from the comfort of your home or office! The wwebinar series is an hour-long session that is presented via a conference call with web participation.
What are Peer-to-Peer Connections (P2P)?
Pose questions, share practices and explore concepts in these new tele-seminars!
- Tele-seminars are up to 30 minutes long
- No fee! All you pay is your long distance cost
- No registration required
- Limited availability (first-come, first-served)
- Moderated discussions with audience participation
- Just dial the phone number when you're ready to join
Click here for more information on upcoming Peer-to-Peer Connections.
What are Seminars?
ACCE Seminars are high quality educational programming brought directly to you, taught by experts in the industry! These one-day seminars are designed to provide a comprehensive interactive off-site training experience, without the expense or hassle of extensive travel.
- May 28: MACE (MT) Spring Meeting (SEANs)
- Jun 2: US Chamber Midwest Institute (SEANs)
- Jun 11: Diversity and Inclusion Roundtable:Partner and Stakeholder Relations (Peer to Peer)
- Jun 23: 2013 TCCE (TX) Annual Conference (SEANs)