Annual Chamber Operations Survey
The data collected through the Operations survey provides chambers with information they can use to establish comparisons and benchmarks with similar chambers of commerce. The Survey runs from February 1 to March 1 annually.
To access Operations Survey reports:
- Operations survey results for 2012-13 are available now!
- If you did not participate in the 2012-13 survey, you may purchase the Operations Survey Report Publication (in pdf format) in our bookstore. You may also purchase the Responses & Calculations Spreadsheet (in Excel format) in our bookstore.
- If you participated in the survey, please click here to access the results. (You will need to login.) If you need your ACCE username and password, request it here.
- If you chose to be a collaborator in the survey, the key that connects user ids to chamber names in the right column. If you chose to participate anonymously, the key is not available.
- You can view all of the 2012-2013 Operations Survey Questions here. Helpful Tip: Review the Survey Questions to help plan for next year's survey.
Now Accepting Orders for the Customized Operations Survey Presentation:
Once again this year, you can purchase a customized presentation with your chamber's survey responses and calculated measures plotted on each chart. This 30-slide PowerPoint presentation is a great tool to be used at board retreats and strategic planning sessions. You can purchase this item from this link in the ACCE Store. The presentation can be purchased anytime. After purchasing the item, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired delivery date. We will do our best to fulfill your custom presentation in a timely manner.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.