Annual Chamber Operations Survey
The Operations Survey provides chambers with information they can use to establish comparisons and benchmarks with similar chambers of commerce.
Participate in the 2013-2014 Operations Survey now through March 6th
- Click on this link to start the survey. You will be asked to login. If you need your ACCE username and password, request it here.
- Click on Start for your organization
- From the links at the top of the "Start" page, you can print a PDF of the survey, or you can see your survey responses from last year (if you participated)
- If you have any difficulty accessing or completing the survey, please email HERO@acce.org.
- Here is a link to a list of Standard Definitions. Please review these to be sure that you are accurately reporting your data.
- For instructions and/or a refresher on how to complete the Operations Survey, you can also view our updated 2014 tutorial.
To access Operations Survey reports from last year:
- Operations survey results for 2012-13 are available now!
- If you did not participate in the 2012-13 survey, you may purchase the Operations Survey Report Publication (in pdf format) in our bookstore. You may also purchase the Responses & Calculations Spreadsheet (in Excel format) in our bookstore.
- If you participated in the survey, please click here to access the results. (You will need to login.) If you need your ACCE username and password, request it here.
- If you chose to be a collaborator in the survey, the key that connects user IDs to chamber names is in the right column. If you chose to participate anonymously, the key is not available.
- You can view all of the 2012-2013 Operations Survey Questions here. Helpful Tip: Review the Survey Questions to help plan for next year's survey.
Now Accepting Orders for the Customized Operations Survey Presentation:
You may purchase a customized PowerPoint presentation with your chamber's survey responses and calculated measures plotted on each chart. This 30-slide presentation is very useful at board retreats and strategic planning sessions. To purchase, use this link in the ACCE Store. After purchasing the item, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired delivery date. We'll do our best to fulfill your custom presentation in a timely manner.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.