Annual Chamber Operations Survey
The Operations Survey provides chambers with information they can use to establish comparisons and benchmarks with similar chambers of commerce.
The survey is now closed. Reports will be available in May.
To access Operations Survey reports from last year:
- Operations survey results for 2012-13 are available now!
- If you did not participate in the 2012-13 survey, you may purchase the Operations Survey Report Publication (in pdf format) in our bookstore. You may also purchase the Responses & Calculations Spreadsheet (in Excel format) in our bookstore.
- If you participated in the survey, please click here to access the results. (You will need to login.) If you need your ACCE username and password, request it here.
- If you chose to be a collaborator in the survey, the key that connects user IDs to chamber names is in the right column. If you chose to participate anonymously, the key is not available.
- You can view all of the 2012-2013 Operations Survey Questions here. Helpful Tip: Review the Survey Questions to help plan for next year's survey.
Now Accepting Orders for the Customized Operations Survey Presentation:
You may purchase a customized PowerPoint presentation with your chamber's survey responses and calculated measures plotted on each chart. This 30-slide presentation is very useful at board retreats and strategic planning sessions. To purchase, use this link in the ACCE Store. After purchasing the item, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your desired delivery date. We'll do our best to fulfill your custom presentation in a timely manner.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.