Education and Workforce DevelopmentTo ensure a vibrant future economy, we must change the way we approach education by involving new stakeholders: employers. Business professionals from businesses of all sizes can help students graduate from high school fully prepared to enter college and on the path to a fulfilling career. A concerted, collaborative effort made by local institutions can help identify areas where partners can work together to address pressing workforce readiness issues, better leverage resources and have a measurable impact. It is critical to emphasize business and community partnerships with schools, so that all students have access to education and training opportunities preparing them for high-skill, high-wage employment in a fulfilling career of choice. The region’s economy and community will thrive as a result.
→ Learn more about ACCE's Education Attainment Division and get connected with peers. EAD resources include:
- Deeper Learning Case Studies
- EAD E-newsletter Archive and the EAD Blog
- and more! Get involved today!
Education and Workforce Development Topics
- Early Childhood Education
- K-12 Education
- Higher Education
- Workforce Development and Stability
- Collective Impact for Education and Workforce Development
- Data Driver - Measuring and Informing Education and Workforce Development - new!
- Workforce Wellness and Community Health
Chamberpedia Home | Education and Workforce Development
Last Updated: 01/26/2015
We want your input! If you have links to add, changes to make, or comments about this page, please email email@example.com or simply edit the page yourself.